Call Us At: 765.423.2858

Fluorescent Lamps

Add to List | View List

Fluorescent Lamps

Unbroken Florecent Tubes and CFLs can both be taken to the Tippecanoe County Solide Waste transfer station listed below. Unbroken CFLs can also be taken to Home Depot.

Locations to Take "Fluorescent Lamps"

Solid Waste Management District at Transfer Station
2770 North 9th Street
Lafayette, IN 47904

M,W,F: 7am to 4pm | T,TH 7am to 6pm | Sat 7am to 1pm

Add Your Location

Use this to add your location when a map appears. Results will be sorted by the distance from your location. (Indiana residents only)

Street Address

Search A-Z Guide